ADSL & VDSL Extension Kits
Our latest VDSL/ADSL data extension kits utilise pure copper CAT5e cable for excellent data transmission & noise rejection. It has long been regarded that CAT5e cable offers superior performance over CW1308 cable & this is especially true for the latest fibre broadband (VDSL) services. The kit is supplied with an IDC insertion tool & RJ45 CAT5e socket (which accepts RJ11 & RJ45 plugs) with back box & full instructions. Designed to be hard wired to any filtered faceplate that has unfiltered IDC connections (BT VDSL Faceplate, NTE2005, VTE-2015 etc) to provide a hard wired extension for a modem/router. Add the telephone option below to have broadband & telephone extended to a single socket! Ideal for high speed digital VDSL services such as BT Infinity but suitable for ANY ADSL & VDSL line.
- Data cable compliant with the latest specifications-Verified to ISO/IEC 11801, EN50173 and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- 24 AWG solid copper conductors
- INTERNAL grade kits feature a white LSZH outer sheaf
- EXTERNAL grade kits feature a black Waterproof & UV resistant PE outer sheaf
- Available in 10m, 20m & 30m lengths
- Option to add a telephone outlet to the broadband extension