Ethernet Extension Kits
These kits makes it easy to install a CAT5e Ethernet extension! Supplied as a complete kit comprising of the following items :-
- CAT5e certified wall socket (Euro module with single gang faceplate)
- 22mm single gang wall mount back box
- 2M length CAT5e pure copper patch lead (colour may vary)
- IDC termination tool
- DATA & NETWORK cable tester
- INTERNAL grade kits feature a white LSZH outer sheaf
- EXTERNAL grade kits feature a black Waterproof & UV resistant PE outer sheaf
- Available in 10m, 20m & 30m lengths
- Solid core pure copper cable
As standard the kit is supplied with an RJ45 plug at one end, simply plug this into your router/switch Ethernet port once wiring is complete. The CAT5e module is fully colour coded making wiring very simple, just use the tool provided to push the wires into the correct slots! Finally, use the cable tester provided to make sure all connections are sound & correct.
We can optionally supply a second wall socket with patch lead so rather than plug directly into the router or switch you have a second socket on the wall and patch between the two. (just add the option product at the bottom of the product page to the cart)
These kits are ideal for home and small office users where a patch panel isn't required and is a more reliable solution than home wiring plugs. Can be used for any Ethernet device, eg, Smart TV's, PC's, game consoles, printers etc.