BT to RJ45 Patch Lead (wired for PABX Master Adaptor) - 10m
PRODUCT CODE: BTRJ45P10
BT male to RJ45 male patch lead, connect any standard BT outlet to RJ45 (CAT5,CAT5e,CAT6) cabling to utilise RJ45 cabling for BT telephone line/extension use. BT plug connects to master or slave outlet, RJ45 plug patches into RJ45 LAN cabling. Use in conjunction with our RJ45 male to BT female master PABX converters or our ADSL/VDSL RJ45 microfilter. Manufactured from high quality pure copper CW1308 cable.
- BT Plug (male) to RJ45 plug (male) cable 10m length
- Patch BT master or secondary socket into structured cabling (CAT5, CAT6)
- Compatible with industry standard PABX adaptors (our code RJ45BTMA)
- Compatible with our RJ45 ADSL/VDSL Microfilter (our code RJ45ADSLMF)
- Pure copper CW1308 twisted pair cable
- Gold plated pins on connectors for excellent signal
- 12 Months warranty
£10.63(£12.76 inc VAT)SAVING £11.76 inc VAT48% OFF!